- A stick used in the game of hurling.
- Another term for hurling.
Hurley can be any of the following:
SurnamesThe Hurley and O'Hurley surname is the anglicized version of at least three distinct original Irish names: Ó hUirthile, Ó Muirthile and OhIarlatha, the latter is more usually anglicised "(O')Herlihy".
Geographical locationsIn the United Kingdom:
In the United States of America:
- Hurley, a place in the state of Mississippi.
- Hurley, a place in the state of Missouri.
- Hurley, a place in the state of New Mexico.
- Hurley, a place in the state of New York.
- Hurley, a place in the state of South Dakota.
- Hurley, a place in the state of Wisconsin.
- Hurley, a place in the state of Virginia.
- Jake Hurley Florida resident, learning instruments bass guitar and electric guitar
- Kyle Hurley (June 03, 1978), American poet and best-selling author. Wrote "To Luvredamn With Conscience"
- Alexander Hurley (1871-1913), English performer
- Andy Hurley, American drummer
- Annette Hurley, Australian Senator
- Bobby Hurley, former basketball player
- Chad Hurley, American businessman
- Charles F. Hurley (1893-1946), Massachusetts governor
- Charlie Hurley, Irish footballer
- Charlie Hurley (IRA), Irish soldier
- Chris Hurley, a police officer in the Queensland police force
- Clyde Hurley
- David Hurley, English countertenor (singer)
- Denis Hurley, South African Catholic Archbishop
- Denis M. Hurley (1843-1899), Irish-American politician
- Douglas G. Hurley
- Elizabeth Hurley, British actress
- Frank Hurley, Australian photographer and member of Ernest Shackleton's exploration team
- George Hurley, drummer for The Minutemen and fIREHOSE
- James Francis Hurley, English murderer
- John Hurley, 19th / 20th century shipbreaker, metal merchant and general dealer, of Bristol, UK
- Joseph L. Hurley
- Luke Hurley, New Zealand songwriter
- Marcus Hurley, US cyclist
- Marty Hurley
- Michael Hurley, American singer
- Patrick J. Hurley, 20th Century American general and diplomat
- Peter Hurley, Australian Broadcasting Corporation Board Member
- Rosalind Hurley
- Ryan Hurley
- Sean Hurley
- Steven Hurley
- Tonya Hurley
- William Hurley, 14th century English master carpenter for Edward III.
- Bob 'Bull' Hurley, fictional character (armwrestler) from Sylvester Stallone's film Over the Top (1987).
- Hurley International, a clothing brand.
hurley in German: Hurley
hurley in Spanish: Hurley
hurley in French: Hurley
hurley in Dutch: Hurley
hurley in Japanese: ハーレー
hurley in Polish: Hurley
hurley in Volapük: Hurley